10 Ways Your AACD Membership Saves You Money
It seems like everyone’s trying to save their pennies these days. And for good reason—healthcare costs for both practitioners and patients are on the rise. Here’s how you can save thousands of dollars per year…just by being an AACD Member!
1. As an AACD member, you already receive FREE access to dental education resources. Included in your AACD membership is a premium subscription to DentalXP, a leading provider of online dental education. If you purchased this subscription from DentalXP on your own, you’d pay nearly $400! (http://aacd.dentalxp.com/)
2. Download AACD patient education videos. With the help of Dear Doctor, AACD member dentists can download FREE, customizable patient education videos to share on their practice websites, through social media, or even chairside with a tablet or mobile device. These videos are valued between $200 to $2,000. To download today, click here.
3. AACD Buying Power give your practice or business a 15% discount on dental services, equipment, and consumables you’re already buying from a leading dental supplier. Visit www.aacdbuy.net. A one-dentist practice can save $4,500 per year on supplies!
4. Medelita lab coat discounts. AACD members receive a 10% discount on Medelita products, and Medelita donates 5% of proceeds from every purchase to Give Back a Smile. Use promo code AACD when purchasing.
5. FedEx shipping services. AACD Members can save up to 29% per year on select products. Learn more here.
6. Dear Doctor magazine discounts. You can save 20% on this patient/consumer education magazine that will prominently feature your practice. It’s a perfect magazine for patient waiting rooms, and one that you can distribute in the community to raise awareness for your practice and spread the word about your services.
8. Preferred pricing on AACD educational events, including AACD Unplugged and annual scientific sessions. Remember, if you register for Orlando 2014 while you’re in Seattle for AACD 2013 this coming April, you’ll receive a $300 discount on tuition.
9. Discounted services from M.O.H’s Message on Hold (which also includes an automatic contribution to the AACD Charitable Foundation’s Give Back a Smile program!) More information here.
10. Numerous promo codes on AACD partner products and services. Make sure you read the AACD’s weekly eUpdate and other eblasts. These e-mails often contain promo codes in stories and advertisements that can save you money on products and services from some of AACD’s partners, like Six Month Smiles.
Make the most of your AACD membership by taking advantage of these discounts and promotions today! For more information about AACD member benefits and everything we offer you, click here.